My friend just got offered a job by Discovery Travel and Living Channel!!! The international one!!! The REAL thing!!! omgomgomg.
But he can't take it due to personal matters. *potongggg*
Aiyo, if God were to throw something like that in my face right now. I dunno what I'd do. I'd be so... stuck.
Once again, the world is my option. The only question is - God, where do You want me?
On another partially unrelated note...
You know its time to expect something new when one chapter of your life is closed. One lesson after the next la.
=S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
To answer the hypothetical question:
I think that unless you had another obvious God-wants-me-to-do-this task, you should just take the job.
I've been wondering quite a bit about this whole praying-and-waiting-for-an-answer thing. I think that it is overrated. And sometimes unnecessary.
Really.
I mean, if people get wonderful offers, they should ACCEPT it and then still do the Great Commission thing.
It's like the story of the flood and the man on the roof. Where people come with boats and helicopters and everything, the man doesn't wanna layan them cause he's waiting for God's hand to come down and scoop him or something.
Then he dies.
I do believe, or want to believe, that wherever we are, God's favour will still be upon us and if in the first place our minds were already so set on the fact that we want what God's wants, then you can still live out the life God wants you to live wherever you are.
Okay, that's the end of my totally random and probably unexpected message.
wow!! petrina... you should post stuff like this on your blog a little more often :D very good.
haha yes. I second that. You should Pet. ;)
and nvm unexpected.. thanks for sharing all that. *hug*
Post a Comment