
The weekend started with a very unexpected breakfast surprise from these two wonderful girlies of mine. Lizzie and Sha Sha!
I couldn't stop grinning to myself after that. My God is awesome! It was gonna be a great weekend! We shopped till Liz had to go to work... then a bit more... before Sha kidnapped me back to Klang for the night.

We laughed like lunatics over cards and yummy food with her siblings into the wee hours of the night... (I tell you.. go Klang ah.. eat nonstop wan. From Bak Kut Teh to ice-cream to Dim Sum.. oooh!)

I love her siblings! They really remind me of my family too. It was a really refreshing sleepover. The next day we drove back to PJ and brought
my sibling along!

And so we sisters did what we love doing best... Shopping and more shopping...

... While I played around with my new toy. =) I'm not that great yet... but oh the thrill of taking my very own pics with my very own DSLR!



And THIS. was a SUPERB movie! Couldn't have picked a better bunch to watch it with either! Zoe and I couldn't get the tunes outta our heads after that. Meryl Streep rocks la. I think I want to watch the actual musical when they come. Anyone with me?

It was a really lovely two days la. Looking forward to the next one... and next time we'll drag the brothers along as well. HoOraayyy for crazy siblings and great girl friends!
I couldn't ask for more. =)
1 comment:
hey babe!
so fun to read wat u've blogged..haha..well miracle happened because u r the miracle!i really miss ya lots..thanks for everythg!!
see ya soon!
god bless.
Post a Comment