Saturday, October 4, 2008

Crap.

Mommie just got back from four days in the jungle (RR National Training Camp) with all her stories and experiences and now I'm feeling suuuuperrrr left out. =(

I can't believe I missed NTC!!! (yeah I know it was my own decision to pull out but let me whine) There were SIXTY campers there! Laura and Su Ling and everyone and aiyoooo.... and all of my fellow cmdr's slaved away in the rain, cooking over campfire, putting up with lousy patrol members (because of course... Selangor#7 is The Very Best! Haha.. okay, with a few exceptions from other outposts.. heh *runs for safety*) and had the whole experience lah!

My MOTHER is now an FCF-er AND an NTC graduate and I'm like what. Selangor#7's Best Ranger with no GMA. woohoo.

And there's no turning back because even if there WAS another NTC there is no way I'm going to be bossed about by my entire outpost of cmdr's (Once you've gone for NTC, I think you may be qualified to instruct the next one).

Aiyo. Right now I'm feeling like the lousy half-way Ranger that never made it and left eventually. I'm one of them now!!!!! Gah.


Sigh... but this is a good lesson I suppose. Die to yourself die to yourself die to yourself. Its not about the awards, the bling, the titles... its not its not its not.

Like Timon the meerkat says, "Put your past... behind ya!"
(You must imagine it being said in his carefree slang... he's from The Lion King btw)



Still.... I miss Rangers. =(

2 comments:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laura said...

meet up meet up! :)