Tuesday, October 7, 2008

COMING SOON!

Four months ago, there was no existence of a dance ministry in City Church Kuala Lumpur...
But God had another of His wonderfully bizarre plans up His sleeve even way before then...

And to cut the long story short. Real short... Come see for yourself where God has brought us in less than four months!


Yes... CCKL's Complete Dance Team will be doing their very first performance THIS Saturday for the opening of The Project: SHOUT @ 3K Complex, Subang Jaya!

Matt Fielder will be speaking and I KNOW its gonna be an extremely Spirit-filled time of praise and worship as we make known how great our God is! I cannot wait!!!!



ps. See that Ipod there? Could be yours! (I doubt I'm allowed to participate. So that's one less competition for ya! Hehe.. )

See you on Sat!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hey! Where is your shout box so tat i can spam?! congrats on your dance team! Hope u guys do well this sat! thks for featuring my article, so not deserving it... haha...