I had received it from a friend a few days after my actual birthday. It was completely unexpected as well since we rarely hang out as much as I wish we did... But oh... it was one of the very best gifts I had ever received! Not because of its content, or even the fact that I got a gift at all! But because of how much thought had been put into creating this beautiful package (when she really didn't need to).
I saved it for a rainy day. And so yesterday, being on the brink of a fever and just feeling all wrong... I had a shower, retreated to the quiet of my room, and pulled its strings open once again.
I saved it for a rainy day. And so yesterday, being on the brink of a fever and just feeling all wrong... I had a shower, retreated to the quiet of my room, and pulled its strings open once again.
"Pour yourself a cup of tea (with biscuits), light a candle, and sit back and relax..."
She even made a CD full of lovely soothing jazzy-music to accompany the moment!
Needless to say, I slept well that night.
Thank you Crystal!
(oh and Min too!)
You have blessed my life in more ways than you'll ever know, and I am continuously inspired by the way you live yours. *huggies*
(oh and Min too!)
You have blessed my life in more ways than you'll ever know, and I am continuously inspired by the way you live yours. *huggies*

2 comments:
you're more than welcome!! =) so glad you enjoyed... and hope it makes up (somewhat) for the 'not being able to spend as much time as you'd like'..
*hugs* =)
wow! wat thought-full gift tat is! and definitely a great gift idea...
Post a Comment