Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yay! Moving on!

Mmm.... today was somewhat better than the previous two weeks.


Quote Sarah Joy:

"That's the thing about life eh, you ace a life lesson one week, it'll come back again the next time in a different scenario and you'll have to almost relearn it. But God's gracious, and very very patient and growth is really really painful but very very GOOD :D"

So maybe God decided I could use a breather to carry on. TO CARRY ON. Not get more distracted. Heehee. But at least I know I am loved.... by a big great God of course! and I do know growth is painful but very very GOOD! Its so worth it I'm so for it!


Quote Huey Ming:

"And so I decided to just work with what I have, and take hold of the opportunities before me.."

Yayyyyy!!! I don't have to be a religious bum bum all wrapped up in ideologies and doctrines of what nots! YWAM may not have worked out, but I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE!!!!


ahhh... the relief!

Goodbye to friggin two weeks of having nothing to wake up to. Ugh, lifeless till can die.

Today dad was like, "You see. You just can't stay home for one whole day can you? You just haaave to go out. Haaaave to do something. huh?!"

and I say YES! YES YES YES! (I can stay home for one whole day la obviously, just one!)
I am not a work-a-holic no... I am not a crazy task-oriented person no (I'm changing that I promise!) ... I am just...

a very active person lah!

haha.

I read Lyn's blog almost everyday since she's the only one who updates most frequently (and is interesting enough) and I think to myself... now why can't I blog like freely as often as that? and then I remember, me blogging everyday wouldn't count beecaaaauuuseeeee


I'm not OUT THERE yet!!!!



so I'm goingggg!!! okay, I'm GOINGGG!!!!


and nothing's gonna stop me!!!


haha ok this was an unneccesary random blogpost expressing sudden burst of... uh

a better day lah. Hee. =)


have a great week peeps!

Sarah is back!

hahahha...

No comments: