Thursday, August 21, 2008

Next Steps.

Ever since I got the news, I've been feeling restless. A mix of emotions perhaps.
Excited and incredulous for one (actually that's two), yet doubtful and also slightly actually.... scared,
on the other.
It has been a week, and today was the most mentally draining one so far. But necessary.

So, I think I'm ready. I think its time. I will start tomorrow and not procrastinate any further.
I AM in charge of my body and mind, not the other way around.

Thinking about Moses and how he never got to the Promise Land scares me. It was right there in front of him - meant for him. But he messed up.

I'm not letting my Promise Land slip from my destiny. Its coming. I feel it. And when it comes...


You'll know too.

1 comment:

Sarah Joy said...

YES!!!! i agreement with you. promise land - you're ALL MINE!!!! :D