Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hooooraaaayyy!!!

Sarah has conquered her stubborn writer's block once again and cannot help but feel proud of herself. Whee! I don't care if its cliche lah. I like it already! Now we wait for it to be published.

Here's a thought that has no relevance to the above whatsoever:

Which would be worst...
To never get married because you can't find someone you're happy with, or to get married even if you're not happy with that someone?



A flying kiss for your thoughts in the comment box please.
Thank you.

10 comments:

siah said...

to get married with someone you are not happy with :)

it will be messy and alot of arguments will follow then resolve in separation in the end. its a really ugly scene. scarred ones idea of marriage for life.

on a lighter note, probably you'll slowly adapt yourself while around that person and find a way to be happy. which takes up tones of patience and tolerance.

both requires alot of work. so azy lar. might as well not get married if dont have anyone that you are happy with. :P

brad said...

girls have it easier in this department cuz they can marry someone they aren't happy with, grab the cash, divorce and then marry someone they're happy with.

A guy can on the other hand.....nope..nothing.


Hi Sarah! LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

joni lynne said...

but we're in malaysia. what "cash" is there to grab. hahah

joni lynne said...

Brad: Think Kevin-Federline. hehe...


Sarah: Not getting married is worse.

Die a virgin, wei. CanNOT!

joni lynne said...

OOPS. That second Joni-Comment wasn't Joni.

I forgot to log out of her account.

And you can definitely tell who i am anyway. :)

Isaac Ravi said...

Yea..I think not getting married is worse..and no,its not cause of sex or anything.
I mean,if you marry someone in the first place its MOST likely that you do love that person and hence marry him/her-unless you marry that person for some other reason,which means you've got your head on the wrong way).
whether or not married life will be happy or not,only time will tell..and I guess you will only know for sure once you're ALREADY married.

So not getting married at all is worse..

realhumangirl said...

Define "not happy". If "not happy" means "not deliriously in love" then not getting married would be worse. I think I could marry someone I wasn't deliriously in love with. I'm rambling. Ignore that.

I miss you!! Don't ignore that. hehe...

Sarah Lim said...

wah brad. u read my blog! lol.

and yes, hello pet! haha i didn't think of that one actually.

jean! haha yes how can i ignore that last line. the feeling is mutual babe. =)

i suppose i'd have to agree with isaac la. it makes sense. you would eventually grow to love the person - parts of, and live with that.

you'd be fine not being deliriously in love? a friend recently said her situation was almost like that. it seemed almost right - but not the way she'd imagined it to be - not deliriously in love.

i cannot imagine sharing my life with someone i'm not madly in love with. i think it'd take a great miracle b4 i even share. and when it does happen, it'd have to be someone worth my soul or something for sure! haha.

anyway, thx for layaning. =)

Isaac Ravi said...

YOU,haven't linked me yet *shakes head* :P

Long Bean said...

Well, many people who were once put through an arranged-marriage, sometimes they don't fall in love... But they do grow fond of the person in a very platonic manner. And i guess that IS still better than not getting married.

And if it were a falling-OUT-of-love situation, to me, at least i already fell in love once and got to experience the whole honeymoon period.