skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I am, because He is.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
It's time to rock the boat
God,
give me grace to accept the things that I cannot change,
the
courage
to change the things that I can
,
and the wisdom to know the difference.
2 comments:
joni lynne
said...
amen.
really.
August 6, 2008 at 2:08 PM
Sarah Lim
said...
yeah man. *enthusiastic nod nod*
August 6, 2008 at 11:31 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is me
Sarah Lim
I like to write.
View my complete profile
Labels
daydreams
Events
Feelings
God
Inspiration
Photos
Thoughts
Videos
I read...
Life's Rhapsody
A is for apple.
Burn out bright
Solitude
I ain't talking..
Watch closely now.
ChoCO-HoLiC
Clairvoyance
A Slice Of Life
Journey of Faith
Journey With Deb
it is well with my soul...
estherlauderlyn
it's Summer! :)//JoannaFT
' ' - midair
Think Thank Thunk
Isaac's
Every season
Crystal's Corner
Stories and Stuff
One Eighty
Came, Saw, Concurred.
Brio & Beyond
Boundless
Believe Nothing
Photography
Mammoth Men
The Selby
Wedding Whizarts
The Image Is Found
Ryan Richard
Justin Low
Christle Clare
Cute as A Button
Janielle Beh
My Flickr
Sean Jesudasan
Mammoth Men
Trinkets and Treasures
Hugs and Jellyfishes
Soak Republic
Dainty Dreams
Yum Yum's
Dessert First
Music
Free to Fall
Bus Company
Affiliates
Hannah Yeoh
City Church KL
Splattered Paint
Way back when...
►
2009
(54)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(63)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(13)
▼
August
(10)
The Best of Both Worlds.
To-day.
Heart Palpitations
Next Steps.
Hooooraaaayyy!!!
Typical - Mutemath
WhoOOPEEDoOOOOooo!!!!
It's time to rock the boat
Miscellaneous
It really is a year to partaaaayy!
►
July
(6)
2 comments:
amen.
really.
yeah man. *enthusiastic nod nod*
Post a Comment