Monday, August 25, 2008

Heart Palpitations

  1. The 11 October youth rally opening dance- choreographing & practice deadline: one month
  2. The refurbishing of the newly rented house for weekend street kids ministry & official launch. deadline: 20 Sept
  3. Reel Network's four tourism Malaysia episodes to air on Travel and Living. Deadline: October
  4. Kids Ministry Teacher's Training: 13 Sept
  5. FGA Varsity Camp: This weekend.
  6. RR National Training Camp: 1-4 October
  7. Selangor#7 25th Anniversary: 20 Sept
  8. Young Writers Camp: November *tentative
  9. Camping trip preparations & logistics. deadline: 4 Sept
  10. Other important deco-related-event organizing. deadline: next week.
  11. YWAM application and other related details. deadline: October
  12. The Hailer handbook. deadline: asap I think.
  13. 6-month internship report deadline: September.
  14. English tuition: one more week.

Haha! Yes, that time of the year has come - its The Ending Mad Rush For Everything. I am seriously half freaking out half excited and totally LOVIN' IT!

BUT.... 2008 is different:
  • I promise not to stress out.
  • I promise to make time for God, myself, and people, in between everything.
  • I promise to completely enjoy myself throughout every moment.Yes I will!

Once again, THIS IS POSSIBLE. God be with me lah. Wheeeeeeee! Here I come!!!

3 comments:

Justin Low said...

You are always being positive la... I like... take care!

joni lynne said...

i aso got similar schedule!! pengsannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn


i scared to list them out.

Sarah Lim said...

hahaha i HAVE to list them out to feel better. it keeps me breathing. i feel listing things is somewhat the first step to having some control over the havoc of stuff. lol.