Saturday, August 2, 2008

Miscellaneous

Can't wait for my new baby to come. Whichever.

No more obligations.

Been having a series of unexplainable strange dreams.

TOO much good food.

Teaching English is challenging and fun. I love it!

Super Duper desperately need a good back massage soon.

It's been a rare Thinking Week of 2008.

I realize I'm becoming just like mom.

Looking forward to next year already. I wonder how it'll be?

5 comments:

suling said...

Hey! I've been having a string of strange dreams too! Only mine involves reaaally random people.

And guess what? You and pet were in one of my dreams. I can't remember what it was because i forget all my dreams, but yeah, you two were in it. You should feel honoured! hahaha!

Sarah Lim said...

ahahha honoured huh? why always pet and i together wannn??? we're not married you know. lol. (coz everyone else always associates us together. not that we have a problem.. but its just occurring so often!)

ya man.. dreams. u know when i tell ppl i dream of them.. they get scared. then they ask why so random. =_= well i can't help it can i?? haha so i totally understand you.

i sometimes tell my dreams to this friend of mine who loves writing. she's collecting ideas from me and hopefully write a story from them. so they are beneficial somewhat! the nightmares and troubled eeriness isn't futile. lol.

actually i would blog about my vivid dreams. but ppl may misunderstand and think its completely related to real life and then i'd get questions. haha . if this continues for u tho.. (and me) lets start a dream blog! change the names la. its better than reading stories with typical endings. i bet thats how dr. Seuss and roald dahl started out. hoho.

joni lynne said...

YA! and im always left out!! pfft.

sarah, let's go for massage.(reply in email)

Sarah Lim said...

lol. OH YES LETS!!!! ok plan on msn. hee.

suling said...

Joni haha I shall try to include you in my dreams if ever I dream of sarah and pet again ok?

Sarah your dream blog sounds exciting, and i bet it would be fun. The problem is I can never remember my dreams! I seem to only remember the people in them. The most vivid recollection I have of my dreams is Samantha's mom with durians. haha I know! So super weird but I guess that's the fun part- dreaming about completely random things.

Sometimes I wake up and actually smile at how silly my dream was, and then because i don't write it down i forget everything once i start my day. so geram, cos some of them i'm sure are pretty amusing. AND would contribute to my creativity if ever I need inspiration. I wish I remember my dreams! Do you remember yours?

And yeahh! I know what you mean about not wanting to blog about your dreams. It can get pretty awkward sometimes even telling friends about it. haha I speak from experience. hmmmm...

Man i should blog about this! ;p