Tuesday, November 18, 2008

random rambles

Being sick for a whole week Just. Sucks.

I missed Kristy so much today. and now Jean.
11th December faster come!!!

I'm tired of the wrong ones. ALL THE WRONG ONES.
I want my someone special and only him. Pfft.

I have no idea how I'm gonna live through the working adult life.
Can't keep a job for more than 4 months.
Easily distracted. Will work for passion, not for money.

I'm not as independent as I always thought I was.
I still need my mommy badly.

When Jochebed said to Shaun at their wedding,
"When I look at you, I know God loves me"
I wanted to cry. I knew there was hope for me then.
God loves me too.

I prayed I'd find a new family this year. I realize I have.
And so that's probably just why I've been feeling edgy
with them lately. But its fine, we're family. That's how it is.
I know I love CCKL.

I want a weekend of CATAN with the Jesudasans again.

I will have my beach getaway soon and
I'm looking forward to it very much.

4 comments:

Kristy Tan said...

Yes, of course we have hope.

Miss you I do!

rae said...

patience la..god's saving the best one for u, till u get mellow and all mushy and then He wld throw the guy at ur way okay hehehehe.

im dying for a beach getaway too :( :( :(

Jochebed Isaacs said...

We have no idea what God has in store for us.. after 7 years in the wilderness, broken hearts, tears, disappointments, God rescued me, restored me lovingly and made me pure, whole and new... ready for the husband he had in store for me... And I look at you and I know He has someone so special in store for you because you are so wonderful as well.. You are in preparation to be that beautiful bride, first for Christ, then for the ONE... Love you lots, Jochebed Isaacs (all the way from KK, Sabah)

Sarah Lim said...

Jochebed!!!!!!
hahaha... I didn't know you read my blog! Thank you so much. That means so much to me. Oh I am blessed. Love you lots! Can't wait to have you back. *hugss*