"This is the reason we were made
To know the love of our creator
And to give the love He's given us away
Yeah, the Maker and the Father and the God of everything
He says to ...
Love love love love love ...it's all about
Love love love love love
Everything else comes down to this
Nothing any higher on the list than love."
I realize that God has been showing me exactly that more than ever recently... in every situation I'm in, in every challenge I face, in every person I see, in every thought I think... its so overwhelming!
We try and try so hard to figure out what life is about, we try to become someone better or greater or do anything to somewhat feel satisfied with ourselves... I don't know... we try to figure God out, to be this epitome of human perfection or whatever... And we've been totally missing the whole point!
He created us to love. He is love, we're an extension of who He is. Created in His image. We're beings of His love in tangible form. God loves us. We were made to love. To totally wholesomely experience every knook cranny and bitsy bit of this great Love that transcends all time, condition, and understanding. How absolutely wonderfully bizarre!
We try and try so hard to figure out what life is about, we try to become someone better or greater or do anything to somewhat feel satisfied with ourselves... I don't know... we try to figure God out, to be this epitome of human perfection or whatever... And we've been totally missing the whole point!
He created us to love. He is love, we're an extension of who He is. Created in His image. We're beings of His love in tangible form. God loves us. We were made to love. To totally wholesomely experience every knook cranny and bitsy bit of this great Love that transcends all time, condition, and understanding. How absolutely wonderfully bizarre!

Anyways, I wanted to tell you about this production by Footstool Players. *click* It's showing at KLPAC from the 6th-16th November. And its so good! Soon Wei and his gang really exceeded my expectations. Every scene is perfectly roleplayed by a brilliant cast who's expressions and gestures leave you completely wrapped up in every emotion that LOVE feels like - silly, simple, wonderful, sometimes painful, real.
It wasn't a preachy Christianny thing but I couldn't help but realize the importance of the Father's love throughout the total 105 minutes of this play. The lyrics of the songs played inbetween leaves you fully mesmerized in thought as you begin to realize the wonder of the simplest yet most profound things in life.
Anyways, actions speak louder than words... so I'll stop here and leave you to find out the rest for yourself. Must okay!!! Seriously. No regrets wan. Worth every cent.
Tickets are RM 30 each. I think I won't mind watching it again also la. It's that good.
It wasn't a preachy Christianny thing but I couldn't help but realize the importance of the Father's love throughout the total 105 minutes of this play. The lyrics of the songs played inbetween leaves you fully mesmerized in thought as you begin to realize the wonder of the simplest yet most profound things in life.
Anyways, actions speak louder than words... so I'll stop here and leave you to find out the rest for yourself. Must okay!!! Seriously. No regrets wan. Worth every cent.
Tickets are RM 30 each. I think I won't mind watching it again also la. It's that good.

3 comments:
yeah, its totally worth it!
i watched it 3 times in the churches, and once in KLPAC,
excellent show.
btw i am the guy who went to pick up your brother on tuesdat morning in the dark blue merscedes and you stared at so evilly until i moved my car....
you really have an evil stare...
go ask your brother who i amlah...
or your sister for that matter.
hahaha. yeah i've been hearing your name a lot around the house this week. Sorry about the evil stare. Lol... its an involuntary reflex of mine.
lucky my brother knows you. if not... stranger telling me I have an evil stare?!?? haha. tsk tsk.
both your brother, sister and dad know melah....
not just your brother... ahahhaha
Post a Comment