FGA Varsity camp was good stuff. Every session somewhat aligned with the questions and issues that have been beating in my heart for a long time, especially now. I still wonder if Rose knew the weight of what she prayed for when she said,"I sense there's a great burden on your heart for something yet to come. In a good way. Just remember that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." Coincidence? So vague still. I have come to accept that God speaks to me differently. It's hardly ever through some physical tangible divine sign from above (oh how I wish it were so). In a strange way, I am thankful for this constant opportunity to stretch my faith to greater levels always.
Other than that, I probably got more sleep there than I do at home. I finished the fourth (and final) book of the Twillight series. I was extremely embarrassed when a random college-mate walked over with tissue in his hand for me while I thought I was safe from sight sobbing uncontrollably in a dark corner during one of the sessions. I met a veterinarian(to-be), two nutritionists (to-be), one pediatrician (to-be), and a forensic scientist (to-be). They were all my age and SUPER young at heart. Like seriously, I thought they were a bunch of giggling 17-year olds at first! I shut off those thoughts the minute I got to know them, and then wondered what happened to me. It's been awhile since I've met new interesting fun people. So that was nice. Our games groups were names after (our. Not the current) childhood cartoon heroes: Flash. Superman, He-Man, Mighty Mouse, Captain Planet... etc. Most of us couldn't remember the theme songs for each. =_=
Anyway, today has been a long day. Pictures will be up soon. Goodnight.
Other than that, I probably got more sleep there than I do at home. I finished the fourth (and final) book of the Twillight series. I was extremely embarrassed when a random college-mate walked over with tissue in his hand for me while I thought I was safe from sight sobbing uncontrollably in a dark corner during one of the sessions. I met a veterinarian(to-be), two nutritionists (to-be), one pediatrician (to-be), and a forensic scientist (to-be). They were all my age and SUPER young at heart. Like seriously, I thought they were a bunch of giggling 17-year olds at first! I shut off those thoughts the minute I got to know them, and then wondered what happened to me. It's been awhile since I've met new interesting fun people. So that was nice. Our games groups were names after (our. Not the current) childhood cartoon heroes: Flash. Superman, He-Man, Mighty Mouse, Captain Planet... etc. Most of us couldn't remember the theme songs for each. =_=
Anyway, today has been a long day. Pictures will be up soon. Goodnight.
"Sometimes, its easier to read books than to talk to people." - Me.

No comments:
Post a Comment