Thursday, September 18, 2008

Current Updates

Have you ever felt your life is going too sloooooowwwwlyyyy and yet sosuperfast all at the same time? Well. I have! Being involved in so many things all over again makes me feel like 24 hours ain't enough for a day (the fast part). And then in all that hustle and bustle I feel like I am getting no where (the slow part).

It's so important to keep ourselves in check with God's will daily. I realize we have this bad BAD habit of living on yesterday's high. I'd have a fantasmagoric day before, so abundantly filled and overflowing with His goodness. Then it just takes that one moment where I forget Who's in charge, and I slip up.

Yeah. So whatamicomplainingabout?! It's a JOY to serve! It's an honour to be called, chosen, and used by the King of Kings. It's exciting to actually BE the hands and feet of Jesus, even in the littlest ways I can from my little corner of ... well, where I am!

Painting house, teaching dance, managing people, teaching kids, being an older sister (always better one than yesterday I hope), a PATIENT and OBEDIENT daughter (Lord help me!), and a good friend to those in need...

What a bunch of golden opportunities! And the best part? I am blessed in return. I am growing and learning and being molded and shaped by my Father. Okay, then the Best Best part?

I get to make Him happy!

So..... here's to another tomorrow. I finished the YWAM form! Whoopeedoo! Now to tackle that internship report and fly out of my cage. Haha. Ok la. Not so drama.


"And now its time for Silly Songs with Sam, the part of the party where Sam sings... A silly song!"

*inside joke for people who had undeprived childhoods. my sympathies to you if you failed to get it. hee*




ps. Thank you Sam! =)

No comments: