Till it becomes more familiar
To your eyes
I've been lost without you
Cold without your love
It's taken days and nights
To make me realize
[chorus]
Rescue me from hanging on this line
I won't give up on giving you
The chance to blow my mind
Let the eleventh hour quickly
Pass me by
I'll find you when I think
I'm out of time
[verse]
Take the place of my heart
Till I become a stranger to my life
I've been down without you
Wrong without your love
In time will I be what
You're thinking of?
- Jars Of Clay-

1 comment:
Hi Sarah!
Sure you can put a link to my blog here :P How was Melbourne? Did you enjoy it? I see that you'll be attending Swinburne in July? That's great...Swinburne is a good uni and it's on the same train line as mine! hehe. Keep in touch :)
Post a Comment