Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mustard Seed Faith

When I can't feel you,
I have learned to reach out just the same
When I can't hear You,
I know You still hear every word I pray
And I want You more than I wanna live another day
And as I wait for You,
I am made more faithful.

-Faithful, Brooke Fraser-


I know God is moving.
I know He is putting things into action.
I know great things are happening around me right now.
I know He's getting me involved.
I know there exists a world far bigger than mine.
I know my eyes have yet to see what's beyond the horizon.
I know my God loves me.
I know He wants the best for me.
I know I cannot afford to stop praying.

I need to keep praying.

Prayer moves mountains.



"Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

- Jesus to the disciples, Matthew 17:20 -

2 comments:

Sarah Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Joy said...

thank you for this post.
i have totally slacked praying lately.
i love that line - "i cant afford to stop praying"
that's going to be my motto from today onwards!
thanks sarahlim.
i love you.

ps. skinnies looked fantastic on you!!