Wednesday, December 31, 2008

People say that I change my blog too often. They also ask why I haven't been updating this one a little more. I'm always at a loss for answers to questions like those. But to the second, I think its because I'm just lazy. Lazy to try expressing the feelings that I've been feeling lately, and the thoughts that I've been thinking. Lazy to explain myself. Lazy to sell my image. It all seems pointless these days. I've been out enjoying myself so much. Hardly any picture or stories to show for it. I feel sorry that my negligence doesn't do this blog justice. Doesn't do me justice as a writer. But I suppose I will begin writing soon. I have not much choice. And perhaps I'll get better at expressing myself again. Not here of course. When Our Project starts. =)

It feels great to be part of The Revolutionary Somethings that are happening now.
I hope to be my part well. I hope to grow through it. I want to love life more. Well, love God more. More than life. Coz sometimes and lately, life seems pretty empty. Mine anyway. And I suppose people who love God wouldn't feel empty in life? So maybe I'm not loving enough. Dunno.

Last night when I was playing the imaginary game with two of my bestest friends in the world, I realized I lock pieces of myself up a lot. Like even in writing. I'm beginning to wonder what could be if I didn't. In fact I probably already have an idea. And it scares me... so that's why I keep locks.

Anyways, I ought to be going.

I need more happy potion/ lotion coming.


Merry New Year peeps!

1 comment:

realhumangirl said...

the things that are harder to write, are the things you must write.