Friday, July 25, 2008

Freaking Awesome Geniuses.

I don't get what's the big deal about Koreans and their movies and singers and actors and music and all that stuff. But.... THIS. This is really something. I have to give it to them la. These Koreans top the creative art scene once and for all! I am blown away. Left speechless.

But first,
The Jabbawokeez. An American dance team birthed by the inspiration of Expression Crew. (Which my BROTHER is going to watch LIVE coz he won passes to MTV Asia awards. sheesh.)




Expression Crew themselves. The Koreans lah.



Royal Rangers Selangor#7 worked on a piece based on this creative UV-light concept once as well. We used it to tell the Creation Story. Sadly, we never completed it. And I wonder if we ever will?




The wonders that the fantasy world can inspire. I fully believe in exploring the world of limitless imagination - taking a step beyond reality and anything logical. (haha, echoes of The Joker)

I do love my fairy tales!

Man... seriously cannot wait for our dance team to kickstart for REAL already!
9th August... I am waitingggggggg!!!!!!

No comments: