Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 4


Aiya I'm so lazy to blog edi. But anyways, we went to Byron beach for a day. And I got to go to the lighthouse! But not inside though. Hafta pay 8 bucks. So near yet so far. pfft. 



I think it'd be real cool to have a wedding here. (Don't steal my idea ha!) Its so significant too. City on a hill kinda thing, amidst that crashing waves and a beautiful sunset! But one thing, the wind will surely blow all my decor away. I must come up with a plan to take care of that problem. Hmm...





One thing I love doing most, is worshipping God in nature. No not like worshipping the trees or anything. But I mean  just driving around and smelling the foresty smell and looking at the beautiful green trees and thinking, "Wow God, You're amazing! I praise You for Your creativity, Your beauty, and Your love to me for giving me the privilege to enjoy it all!" It also helps when there's a nice worship cd playing through your speakers throughout the drive. My heart feels like its dancing in times like these. 



Someday my photos will be on walls of quaint cafe's and on postcards worldwide. =) I hope. Heh.

Byron is a hippie town! Hence the shops that sell cool ethnic looking stuff like these. (Which I can get for half the price in Bali/ Thailand. Haha. Oh I love travelling la! Next destination - Philippines!) 


Another thing I love about Australia, esp Queensland... No two shops look alike. Each shop has its own individuality and design. Same goes for houses, making the little towns here have so much character and personality! Its lovely. 


I have been having crazy kebab cravings for a month (mostly from studying the Arab culture during my course... Mmm... lamb and lebanese bread!) and this beats Kebab King in 1 Utama, PJ ANYTIME!!! In fact Kebab King is crap la. The Kebabs here are a smashing mouthful of savory goodness I tell you! Hugest ever in my life! *chomp chomp*


I forgot to wear my swimmers on that day. =( So no lying on the grass for suntan for me. 


I missed the Bus Co. boys when I saw these guys. How nice to have a performance like this, in the open, fresh air and nice sunshine with no smoke and blaring lights but with a huge crowd of support (of hot lookin people too mind you. Not cina-fans and rempits) and good music! Yeah it was some rock band la. 


Every time I see a vespa, it reminds me of Nick Chong. I think I will start a collection of Vespa photos la. Got a blue one in Thailand two months back. And yes, that dog is real. 


Tea party, anyone? =) *pinky up!* haha. 


I'm so in love with the weather here la. How green is that grass?? and how blue is that sky?? Amazing!

Tiffy and I made Kristy's Famous Carrot Cake that night (Kris, I think your cake is branded with your name edi la. You've got fans in CCKL as well. Haha) and had lots of fun shiok sendiri-ing with the sparklers even though it was nobody's birthday. 

"See Ari, this is what your mommy is up to after you go to bed. Playing with fire. Haha"


Baked just in time for dessert and a cuppa. Yum =) 


2 comments:

adelinth said...

whoa, looks like F-U-N!

siah said...

woah... uber fun!