You can't celebrate your graduation in a gown, when you're not even halfway through uni, it won't mean anything.
You can't climb Mt. Kinabalu, without months of training to build stamina, you'll suffer half way.
You can't do a lot of things NOW if you're not ready, if the time isn't right, because doing it anyway will result badly. It'll ruin you, and the people around you.
And I don't want a ruined future. I want the future that I was born for. The one that's been orchestrated by God alone, with hope, with prosperity, and fruitfulness. The kind that is made simply irreplaceably beautiful in His Time. Not mine. I want to be fully ready to embrace it in confidence and with open arms it when it comes.
It's the journey that determines the value of the destination. It's the journey that matters.
And I will do everything I can to obtain that future and claim it as mine, no matter how tough it is. Even if I have to... just. wait.
I WILL wait.
Patiently, actively, and with fullness of life.
Yes, anything is possible if you put your mind and heart to it.

2 comments:
ANYTHING is possible if you bring God into it. What is humanly impossible, with Him is possible.
"We war not against flesh and blood..."
"Greater is the unseen than the seen..."
"You make decisions that show you are making heaven your treasure and if you make heaven your treasure, your heart will be there."
"He is the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith..."
Post a Comment