You know. Its crazy. God is doing crazy things. In me, and all around me right now. And I know that some people who read my blog may wonder, "Why is it she has nothing more human and normal to talk about? Why always must talk about God and the bible and deeep deeeep stuff?" But I'm telling you.... THIS supernatural lifestyle IS becoming a norm to me! I cannot help it! When you come this close and closer to your Maker, Lord, and Saviour... compared to Him, there is really nothing else in this world worth making this big a deal about anymore!
If you didn't know already, our God is a God who LOOOOVES. He IS love! And this ain't some kinda religion to get you into heaven so you won't burn in hell... this is a living breathing crazy exciting increasing relationship with God and His people! God and you. God and me. I told God that I wanna be SO in love with Him, till the point where my heart skips a few beats whenever I think of Him... and I believve He heard that coz this love I share with my Heavenly Father is becoming more and more real each day. This feeling is so out of this world I tell you!

Sometimes when His love consumes me and just saturates me from the inside and out and all about... I feel like my body capacity or my heart capacity is too small to contain it all. Its so overwhelming that the only way I seem to be able to handle it is to just let my tears fall and whenever that happens I sometimes feel so silly like,"Why am I crying??? Don't be so drama can or not??" But like I said.... I just can't help it. I just can't help being head over heels madly in love with my Saviour. I'm His princess and He's my Knight in glorious shining armour!
I am SO loved by our God!
=D
If you didn't know already, our God is a God who LOOOOVES. He IS love! And this ain't some kinda religion to get you into heaven so you won't burn in hell... this is a living breathing crazy exciting increasing relationship with God and His people! God and you. God and me. I told God that I wanna be SO in love with Him, till the point where my heart skips a few beats whenever I think of Him... and I believve He heard that coz this love I share with my Heavenly Father is becoming more and more real each day. This feeling is so out of this world I tell you!
GOD IS SO OUTTA THIS WORLD!!!

Sometimes when His love consumes me and just saturates me from the inside and out and all about... I feel like my body capacity or my heart capacity is too small to contain it all. Its so overwhelming that the only way I seem to be able to handle it is to just let my tears fall and whenever that happens I sometimes feel so silly like,"Why am I crying??? Don't be so drama can or not??" But like I said.... I just can't help it. I just can't help being head over heels madly in love with my Saviour. I'm His princess and He's my Knight in glorious shining armour!
I am SO loved by our God!
=D

2 comments:
I can't help but know exactly what you're feeling..I've been trying to put them into words but somehow no words could describe His love!You did it well though..He takes the breath right out of me :)
Hey youuu!! I haven't been here in so long, and reading this just reminds me again what our faith should be about.
You're an encouragement. Thank you =)
and how are you womann??
Post a Comment